Organic White Long Grain Rice is a versatile pantry staple. Its characteristic long grains stay separated when cooked, resulting in a light and fluffy bowl of rice suited to a wide variety of dishes and cuisines!
here are several techniques you can use to cook the perfect bowl of rice. If you have a rice cooker, follow the instructions provided by its manufacturer, or you can try one of the stove-top methods below.
METHOD - MAKES 2.5 CUPS
Rapid Boiling Method
- Rinse 1 cup Organic White Long Grain Rice well to remove any excess starch from the rice.
- Bring 4 cups of water to the boil, then add 1 cup of the rinsed rice and stir well to prevent the rice from sticking together.
- Continue to boil for 10-15mins or until the rice is cooked.
- Fluff with a fork before serving.
- Rinse 1 cup Organic White Long Grain Rice well to remove any excess starches from the rice, shake off any excess liquid for best results.
- Place 2 cups of water with 1 cup of rinsed rice into a saucepan (for short/medium grain rice) or 1.75cups of water with 1 cup of rice for long grain.
- Bring to the boil, stirring gently, then reduce heat.
-Cover and simmer for about 30-40mins or until rice is cooked.
Ingredients: Organic White Rice
ALLERGENS: May contain traces of gluten, sesame, soy and tree nuts.
*CANE SUGAR FREE
*PRODUCT OF ARGENTINIA AND PACKED IN AUSTRALIA